Why Choose Certified: SERVPRO Clean?
SERVPRO® of Camarillo is qualified to clean and properly apply disinfectants according to the CDC’s protocols.
Why Choose SERVPRO? We have over 50 years of experience in cleaning and disinfecting contaminants, including biohazards. We have trained professionals and the proper equipment to go beyond standard cleaning services. We also have training certifications in COVID-19 decontamination.
We clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces such as:
- Counters and tabletops
- Light switches
- Toilets & other bathroom fixtures (faucets, handrails, tubs & showers)
- Tablets, keyboards & other office (home or business) equipment
We also clean soft surfaces such as:
- Carpets & rugs
- Upholstered furniture
- Exercise mats
The CDC recommends cleaning and disinfecting the following areas:
Laundry such as clothing, towels, and linens
- Use the warmest appropriate water setting and dry items completely.
- It is safe to wash dirty laundry from a person who is sick with other people’s items.
- If handling dirty laundry from a person who is sick, wear gloves and a mask.
- Clean clothes hampers or laundry baskets according to guidance for surfaces.
- Wash hands after handling dirty laundry.
Electronics such as tablets, touch screens, keyboards, remote controls, and ATM machines
- Consider putting a wipeable cover on electronics, which makes cleaning and disinfecting easier.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations for cleaning the electronic device.
- For electronic surfaces that need to be disinfected, use a product on EPA List Nexternal icon that meets manufacturer’s recommendations. Many of the products for electronics contain alcohol because it dries quickly.
- Spraying cleaning products or disinfectants in outdoor areas – such as on sidewalks, roads, or groundcover – is not necessary, effective, or recommended.
- High-touch surfaces made of plastic or metal, such as grab bars, play structures, and railings, should be cleaned regularly.
- Cleaning and disinfection of wooden surfaces (such as wood play structures, benches, tables) or groundcovers (such as mulch and sand) are not recommended.
Call SERVPRO® of Camarillo at 805-484-5009 to schedule a Certified: SERVPRO Clean today!